These steps will help you to reset the connection between Facebook and Instagram:
- Go to Facebook and log in with your personal profile.
- Go to you personal profile settings and go to Facebook Business Integrations.
- Remove Flick from your Facebook Business Integrations. Here is a GIF going over it all!
- Go back to Flick's 'Instagram accounts' section.
- Try refreshing your credentials again.
- When prompted to give Facebook access to Flick, click Choose what you allow.
- Expand all sections and make sure all permissions have been granted.
Important: if you do not grant all the appropriate permissions to Flick, this can prevent us from refreshing your credentials. Under the Choose what you allow menu, we need access to all the requested permissions.
If you are still having trouble refreshing your credentials, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
We hope this helps!