In this article we'll be covering:
- Benefits of using Hashtag Collections
- Getting started with Hashtag Collections in 3 simple steps
- How to to access your collections on mobile
Benefits of using collections:
We want you to spend less time searching, and more time getting results. Hashtag Collections is an easy way to save groups of hashtags to use in your Instagram posts, no matter where you are.
Centralised location for all your hashtags 🏡
Easily build a library of options, experiment with different variations and re-use top performing groups.
Speed up your research ⏱
Send hashtags straight from Flick’s Hashtag Search to any of your collections!
Access hashtags on your phone 📱
Auto-syncs with a dedicated mobile app so you have access to your hashtags no matter where you are.
Getting started with Hashtag Collections in 3 simple steps!
Yes, it's really that simple!
📥 Import your hashtags
Import existing hashtag lists (from anywhere) into Hashtag Collections or create your first collection using Flick’s Hashtag Search.
🗒 Organise & Optimise
Build a library of options, experiment with different variations and re-use top performing groups.
There’s limitless possibilities when it comes to organising your hashtags, however, we would suggest creating a variety of different hashtag groups using inspiration from some of flick's top users!
💡 How some of our top users are creating their collections 💡
Based on the hashtag type
- Location hashtags
- Topic specific hashtags
- Community Hashtags
- Audience specific hashtags
Learn more about the different types of Instagram Hashtags here:
Based on the potential content to be posted
- Black and white photography
- Portrait photography
- Landscape photography
Creating ahead of time for specific posts
- Post 1 - Vegan Smoothie recipe
- Post 2 - Vegetarian lunch ideas
- Post 3 - Gluten free desert inspiration
Based on top performing posts for re-purposing & analysing
- #1 best performing post of July
- #2 best performing post of July
- #3 best performing post of July
Based on Average like ranges
- Marketing #'s 100-200 average likes
- Marketing #'s 200 - 300 average likes
- Marketing #'s 300 - 400 average likes
Now you've got your hashtags organised, they're available for whenever you need them, whether this be Access your hashtags when you need them the most.
- If you’re scheduling posts from your laptop, you can easily copy hashtags from you collections via the Flick desktop app.
- If you’re looking to access your hashtags whilst on the move, you can copy hashtag collections via the Flick mobile app.
Accessing Hashtag Collections on mobile.
If you’re looking to access your hashtags on mobile, you can do so with the Flick mobile app.
- Download the Flick mobile app from the App Store or Google Play
- Log in with you Flick account
- Voila, your hashtag collections are ready for use
You can either copy entire collections with a single tap, or select hashtags from different sets to curate the perfect group of 30 hashtags for your post!