- Your Instagram account must be a business account (personal profiles cannot be linked to Flick).
- Your Instagram account must be linked to a Facebook business page. If it is linked to your personal Facebook profile it will not work. (Learn more about linking a Facebook business page to your Instagram here.)
- You must be an Admin of this Facebook page via your personal Facebook profile in order to be able to add the Instagram profile to your Flick account, as the permissions for the Instagram business profile lie within the Facebook page. (Learn more about Facebook page roles here.)
- You must log in to the Facebook account that has the correct permissions and access to the Instagram account you're linking to Flick.
If you do not have a business account on Instagram, visit our article on how to switch your personal or creator account into a business account.
🔗 How to link your Instagram account
- Visit the ‘profile & billing’ section of Flick.
- Click the ‘Instagram accounts’ tab, then click ‘link Instagram accounts’ button & sign in with Facebook.
- Select the Instagram account(s) you’d like to link to your Flick account.
- Before clicking save, please ensure you've selected the correct account that you'd like to link. You will not be able to swap this manually without speaking to our support team.
You will need to be logging into your personal Facebook Profile that has the Admin Role on the Facebook page connected to your Instagram account. If you log into a Facebook Profile that does not have the Admin Role on the Page, it will not be possible to connect your Instagram account.